Are you interested in speaking at the Farwest Show?
Topic Categories Include (but are not limited to)
- Pesticide application and integrated pest management (IPM)
- Wholesale grower-focused information
- Marketing, merchandising, retail, and business tactics
- Landscape design and architecture ideas
- Mechanization, technology, and innovation
- Horticulture and plants
October 2019: Speaker recruitment begins
February 29, 2020: Deadline for speaker submissions
May 2020: Speaker contracts due
- Session information must be factual, delivered to educate the audience, and refrain from selling any products or services.
- Speakers agree to comply with all deadlines for session content, travel arrangements, and A/V requests set by the OAN.
- Speakers authorize the OAN to use their name, likeness (photo, video, etc.), and background information in marketing materials to promote the Farwest Show and its education program.
- Presentations and session content must not violate the proprietary rights of others, including trademarks, privacy, or copyrights.
There are two types of sessions offered at the Farwest Show: One-hour seminars hosted in the room tracts and 30-minute sessions at the Solution Center stage on the tradeshow floor.
All presenters and topics submitted are reviewed by the OAN’s education committee before approval. Sessions will be selected based on their timeliness, ingenuity, and relevance to the green industry. Our goal is to create a balanced education program to inspire and educate leaders in the green industry today and in the future.
Are you interested in speaking at Farwest?
At Farwest, we want to offer attendees the complete trade show experience and we’re working to make the 2020 Farwest Show the best yet! Don’t miss out…be a part of the excitement!
Submissions received by February 29, 2020 will be considered for the 2020 show. Submissions received after that will be considered for future shows.