This FREE mini-session is included with your trade show pass! The Intelligent Spray Control System add-on kit system uses a LIDAR sensor to create a digital representation including height, width, spacing, and density of each plant or tree as it passes, which is then used to control each spray nozzle independently based on this data. Thus, eight years of USDA research confirms the system delivers:
• As effective or better crop protection
• 47-73% reduction of spray consumption
• 40-87% reduction in spray loss beyond tree canopies
• Up to 87% less airborne drift
• 68-93% reduction in spray loss on the ground
This presentation will overview the USDA and leading university research that validates these claims.